Saturday 28 June 2014

Ramadan Special



Ramadan is certainly my favorite month of the year! Although the emphasis should be on devoting yourself Allah (swt) as much as you can rather than food, it's very important to eat right and keep yourself hydrated. Of course, there are some days when you simply want to indulge on some of the good stuff.

I will be posting a couple of things this month: benefits of certain food items during Ramadan, recipes, iftar ideas, etc. You can read below to get a glimpse of the future posts.

________________________

Benefits of certain food

Dates: Many Muslims break their fast with dates. These small fruits are packed with nutrients. 

________________________

Recipes

Samosas: I always make samosas during Ramadan. These are so delicious but I try not to eat it everyday. 



________________________

Iftar Ideas

Many of us invite friends and family to our homes for iftar. If you're looking for ideas on what food to serve and how to serve it, well then you might enjoy this post.


Last year's iftar at my house
________________________

Stay Tuned
Follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to stay up-to-date with my posts. 
Subscribe to my YouTube channel. I will be uploading videos of some of the recipes.
________________________

More Ramadan Posts
Ramadan information
I heart Ramadan Tag


Ramadan Mubarak!

No comments:

Post a Comment