Saturday 28 June 2014

Welcome to my food blog!


If you follow me on Instagram, then you may have noticed a number of food/drink posts. I'm a total foodie! I love trying out different things! Whenever I'm about to travel, I start off by looking what food good places that city has before planning on what places to visit. 

I've decided to share my love for food with all of you. I will be sharing my experience with food, drinks, desserts, etc. However, I will also be posting recipes with videos. That's what the plan is for this blog. Let's see how that goes! 

________________________

Recipes

I don't really like cooking but I do enjoy homemade meals! Whenever I have time, I do like to search for recipes online and try them out. I don't always follow them exactly the same way though. I do change them up sometimes and just play around with the ingredients! Sometimes it works out great but other times, not so much...

Caramelized Chicken

I will be sharing with you the recipes that were a hit! One of the most popular recipes among my friends was "Caramelized Chicken." This is such an easy recipe but very delicious!!! I will include the recipe in my blog and hopefully even make a video on it in the upcoming months.


________________________

Ramadan Special

Ramadan Kareem! I've decided to have a segment called Ramadan Special, where I will do few food posts related to Ramadan. Click here for more information.


________________________

Stay Tuned...
Follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to stay up-to-date with my posts. 
Subscribe to my YouTube channel. I will be uploading videos of some of the recipes.  




No comments:

Post a Comment